Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Plans for this blog and explanation for slowdown

I have plans to change up this blog a lot by adding more then just my minimalist artwork, I would like to have blast from the past a monthly show once it gets rolling and I want to have more artist post there work here as well.You may have noticed a slow down in my posting recently and i think that deserves an explanation. First off I am currently writing the script for episode 1 of Blast From the Past. Second, all of my future art projects are going to have more work put into them. Third, I have bin really busy with school and family and probably will be until the holidays are over. I would like to get one more pony done before Christmas but no promises. So until then I hope you all have a happy holiday.

1 comment:

  1. GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT VERSION:

    I have plans to change up this blog a lot by adding more than just my minimalist artwork; I would like to make Blast From the Past a monthly show once it gets rolling and I want to have more artists post their work here as well. You may have noticed a slowdown in my posting recently, and I think that deserves an explanation. First off I am currently writing the script for episode one of Blast From the Past. Second, all of my future art projects are going to have more work put into them. Third, I have been really busy with school and family and probably will be until the holidays are over. I would like to get one more pony done before Christmas, but no promises. So until then I hope you all have a happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete